Clogged Kitchen Sink or slow draining bathtub? Not all clogs are created equal! This is where hiring an experienced professional plumber can make a difference. A-1 Southern Plumbing has years’ worth of experience and the proper tools to get the job done right the 1st time.
Signs of Stoppages and a Clogged Drain:
- Water begins to back up out of a sink drain.
- Pools of water form around shower drains.
- Water drains very slowly after forming pools.
- Drains making gurgling sounds.
- There is a smell of rotting food coming from the kitchen sink area.
Do you have a major clog or just a slowing drain?
Call the professionals!
Drain clogs and stoppages
From the main sewer line to a simple sink drain, A-1 Southern Plumbing can take care of all your stoppage problems.
Camera Drain Line Inspection
We use a special waterproof camera to inspect underground sewer lines. It is a great tool for diagnosing difficult or re-occurring clogs or stoppages.
Some simple things you can do to keep your drains clear: Never pour cooking grease down the kitchen drain, and only flush toilet paper, never wipes.
Do you have a drain emergency?
Call our 24/7 Emergency Hotline (727) 845-8090